Something Very Dodgy – Ebay Clearaudio Master Reference Turntable

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Levi_501, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Levi_501

Levi_501 Its in The Jeans...

I was thinking of bidding on this item, however I looked again this morning to see how was doing but I mistakenly had Worlwide search clicked.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/clearaudio...tionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

If you click on the link, (if it does not work search "clearaudio" worlwide) you will find the same master reference turntable in both in London and Istanbul.

The seller rating is -1 on one of them and you will see the buyer is not very happy !

I emailed the seller last week about bringing cash as I am to in London, the answer I got was "I only accept bank transfer as I am not in London" So I replied how do you expect me to collect if you are not here ? I have yet to have an answer !

Just thought I would warn you

Levi_501, Jan 17, 2005
  2. Levi_501

snowflake Former Albino Ape

You will also see that the unhappy buyer has himself a feedback rating of -3, which are most amusing.

S

snowflake, Jan 17, 2005
  3. Levi_501

b1u3print

Equally amusing that the one located in London had a starting price of £1,500 and after receiving 3 bids it is still on £1,500 - That will be the same person bidding 3 times then ;)

b1u3print, Jan 17, 2005
Ask a Question