Special Offers for Technics Owners

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by mainscablesrus, Oct 21, 2012.

1. mainscablesrus

mainscablesrus The Mains Man

Selling well in the USA but maybe not as widely known about over here even though these are made in the UK, Techniboots are made by Deflex Audio and fit over your existing SL1200/1210 feet to add an extra level of resonance absorbtion, made from a soft elastomer they are a substantial item which have proven to be very popular as a fit and forget accessory for your Techie.

[​IMG]

Available on my website for only £39.95, if you pm me I will give you a special AOS discount code to use when purchasing them.

....................................................................................................

I have also put together a special package for any AOS member contemplating buying the superb Jelco SA-750D tonearm, when Adam Smith reviewed it he gave it 5 stars here and the same 5 stars was given recently in HiFi Choice.

[​IMG]

The arm is on special offer on my website for £385.00 here which includes 50 free MoFi Record Sleeves or if you prefer a Blue Horizon Probrush. If ordering please put which you prefer in the order comments section on my site when checking out.

mainscablesrus, Oct 21, 2012
Ask a Question