Sugden Bijou Ampmaster Poweramp

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by gsrai, Jun 14, 2006.

1. gsrai

gsrai

Hi

As per the title really, I have a Sugden Bijou Ampmaster poweramp and am looking for £315 inc P&P.

Bought directly from Sugden as ex-dem unit and they have hardly been used as the plans have been scrapped.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2006
    gsrai, Jun 14, 2006
  2. gsrai

Dev Moderator

Hey man, is there a make you haven't tried? :D.

Dev, Jun 14, 2006
  3. gsrai

gsrai

Dev

Krell I think but that will happen later in the year ;) as I really want to try out the 400i

Home trial is the best way I always think - The only reason for sale is your old X-A2 has stolen a permanent place in my rig and my Pathos ClassicOne is just oh so beautiful!

How you getting on with your gear?

gsrai, Jun 14, 2006
  4. gsrai

Dev Moderator

I still need a good pre (which I plan to build soon), otherwise very happy with it.

I'm glad you liked the XA2. My daughter misses it and the XA200s. Hopefully, she'll recover after I build the new pre.

Dev, Jun 14, 2006
  5. gsrai

ditton happy old soul

seems like a bargain buy for someone

ever considered writting a review piece where you compare all those amps. could be a bit like a cv that says why you moved on ...

ditton, Jun 14, 2006
  6. gsrai

gsrai

DITTON - hope this isn't swearing but my history is really well documented on wigwam but I think pulling it together is a good idea. The Sugdens are quite literally mint - anyone want them?

I have just been playing with turntables for the last 4 weeks and finally decided to get rid as I just found them a tad too inconvenient - lovely sound mind but I'm a lazy git!

DEV - My kids tried to use the X-A200's as rocking horses - whole new meaning to nappy rash! The X-A2 is just a special amp for me just wish it had a blasted remote (like I said I'm lazy) - if I ever come across a mint X-A200R I will snap it up!

The thing that surprised me the most of my recent amps is that the Naim Nait 5i is really quite good - all this Naim bashing is totally unjustified IMHO - wish people would try before they complained. Actually, I think Cyrus is overrated as I had the 8VS and 6VS andfound them both to be tiring after 30 minutes or so but not the PAthos - oh no, a different ball game altogether. I'm getting a bit nervous as the plans to extend the house are a bit more expensive than I first thought so my wife is looking at the Pathos and thinking "curtains"

gsrai, Jun 14, 2006
  7. gsrai

gsrai

Bump!

gsrai, Jul 25, 2006
Ask a Question