Supports

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by amazingtrade, Aug 11, 2003.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

This is a follow up from my speaker stand thread, with the replies from I got from the speakes support I have decided to build a new support instead. I will then do somthing about my speaker stands at a later date since most of my listening is done to via headphones as next door don't like my HIFI on loud!

I am not too god at DIY and I don't have transport so going to a DIY warehouse and getting MDF cut to size is not an option, so I will I will use my MDF from my current shelfs and then use the flexy design from TNT audio for the legs. It just needs I would need to find space for everything else thats on my HIFI shelf.

I think the main gain from this will be that each item is on its own shelve rather stacked up like it atm.

amazingtrade, Aug 11, 2003
  2. amazingtrade

zanash

I've put a post on the pinkfish forum in the DIY section that may interest you,

http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383

The baisis of this and all my Diy bits is essentially low cost.

The idea is to provide an isolation platform or base for CDP or other units.

You might need to get to a DIY store to be able to complete this....you'll certainly need a Decathelon store.....

If you are really struggling PM me.

zanash, Aug 11, 2003
Ask a Question