System Upgrade Set Up

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Dogger, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Dogger

Dogger

i am fairly a novice in the hi fi world but was seeking some guidance here to pull a system together.

current setup: Oled LG 77”, Marantz AVR 6013 110w/ch…looking to replace 2010 infiniti cascade 7.1 surround (fronts and center w sub). Finished basement tile and area rug 26x 14 (1100’ full basement), 12’ from set up to couch.

looking for: high quality 2.1 channel sound (music videos as well) (70% of time) + 7.1 audio video arrangement (30% of time).

looking to buy: BW 702S3 w SVS SB2000 pro = > non ported sub (open to other options) and BW center channel HTM71S3

Question: i like listening to good quality fairly loud to pop, classic rock, modern adult ..etc i figure i need an external amp to drive these front speakers optimally. what other suggestions exist to push this system to its fullest. I will be setting up audissy in settings of marantz amp. my audio tracks are currently streamed wirelessly lossless via apple music is there a better input option to achieve the best sound? Like playing good audio quality music videos (currently you tube), audio files (currently lossless apple music).. also want to enable a connection XLR to a mackie mixer to run self powered PA speakers (for club power).

pretty significant purchase just want to make sure i am picking good compatible components

Streamer do i need this not crazy about utilizing unit interface rather use app

DAC digital to audio what do i really need can it be integrated

Preamp ?

Amplifier 100+ watts per channel 3 channels?

Marantz 6013 existing AvR

items looked at:

HifiRose RS520 (RS250a) streamer (want to use iphone 14+)

Nad master series M10 V2 integrated amplifier

Marantz MM7055 amplifier

3 channels fronts and center?

note: i moved the drums

help!

Attached Files:

Dogger, Mar 13, 2024
  2. Dogger

tuga

If you're starting it might be worth visiting a dealer with a large assortment of speakers.
    I'd also recommend not changing everything at once but instead live with a new equipment for a couple of months before making further changes, and if buying new you can return before 30 days.

If you're keen on Home Theatre then maybe try an Arcam AV receiver, might work well with B&W, and a WiiM Pro streamer or a Bluesound NODE 2. Later you can add power amplifiers to the front channels if you think that's worth it.

tuga, Mar 17, 2024
  3. Dogger

davidjohn12

Setting up a system upgrade involves several steps to ensure a smooth transition. Directv provider Begin by backing up essential data to prevent loss. Check compatibility with hardware and software requirements, then download the upgrade package. Follow on-screen instructions for installation, configure settings post-installation, and conduct thorough testing. Regular maintenance and updates are essential to keep the system running efficiently and securely.

davidjohn12, Mar 27, 2024
Ask a Question