the arabs were right all along!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lt Cdr Data, May 13, 2004.

1. Lt Cdr Data

Lt Cdr Data om

The US is truly the land of satan...just look what they have given us!!

25% of oil use but 5% of worlds people

friends!! they must be annihilated for that crap alone.

all the crap religious stuff that comes from california.

****ing up the world big style with their politics.

If blair were to call on bush for help, do you think he would reply ' tell me how I can serve you my master? '!! He would tell us to bog off big style.

The square jawed american heroes in the movies...winning the enigma device, and of course they won the battle of britain with tom cruise's teeth dazzling the gerry pilots single handed

britney spears....

They know sweet f.a. about the UK I bought something on ebay, and the guy thoght we used US dollars!!

filling the world full of lawyers and compensation culture.

truly the US must cease to exist!!

:D

many, many others but can't think of them now....others are welcome to add....

Lt Cdr Data, May 13, 2004
  2. Lt Cdr Data

technobear Ursine Audiophile

You forgot McDonalds :)

And Micro$oft :D

technobear, May 13, 2004
  3. Lt Cdr Data

penance Arrogant Cock

I thnk napalming the states and then covering it in tarmac, turn it into a park and ride for visitors to the south america's

penance, May 13, 2004
  4. Lt Cdr Data

Mark67

America is far from perfect thats for sure.

But lets not get carried away - after all Europe is a turning in to Dictatorship state. With nothing of any use comming out but lots of money be given to keep it's onesided opinionated leaders,who sit on thier fat arses telling the UK they know what is best for us.

No, America is sometimes difficult to understand and bush does do and say some silly things, but lets face it does have Americas interests at heart, unlike Blair who just wants us to go blindly down the Euro Road to destruction, accepting every dumb ass policy that the Euro commission DEMANDS we have.

After all hasn't America done more for this country than any country in Europe ever has?

Mark67, May 13, 2004
  5. Lt Cdr Data

penance Arrogant Cock

you mean like winning WW2 for us?
    Or having thier nukes stationed here.....

penance, May 13, 2004
  6. Lt Cdr Data

The Devil IHTFP

Britney is both beautiful and talented, a great ambassador for the USA.

Let's hear it for Britney.

The Devil, May 13, 2004
  7. Lt Cdr Data

tones compulsive cantater

Or, as George Bush would sing

Oops! Ah did it again
    Ah fell on ma butt
    And busted ma brain!

Oh, Rumsey, Rumsey

Oops! When push comes to shove
    Ah'm really a dove
    Ah'm such an innocent.

tones, May 13, 2004
  8. Lt Cdr Data

tones compulsive cantater

Agreed. All that is missing is the word "corporate" between "America's" and interests". Of course, in some eyes, this would be tautological.

tones, May 13, 2004
  9. Lt Cdr Data

mick parry stroppy old git

Ingratitude

Chaps

I cringe when I read this sort of thing.

This country has a healthy economy which is down to consumer spending in the USA.

You are enjoying a good standard of living thanks to America and the sort of garbage I have read here convinces me that we should spend more on education.

Do not bite the hand the feeds you.

Regards

Mick

mick parry, May 13, 2004
  10. Lt Cdr Data

penance Arrogant Cock

Mick
    If our feeding is from america, ill starve thanks.

penance, May 13, 2004
  11. Lt Cdr Data

michaelab desafinado

What a load of paranoid, uninformed and opinionated drivel :rolleyes: .

It would appear that it's you who requires more education. The UK's economy has far more to do with the rest of Europe than the USA. The vast majority of the UK's trade is with other EU countries, not the USA. People like you and Mark, who no doubt think the UK should leave the EU and join NAFTA would get a very nasty surprise if the first happened, and an even worse one if the second happened. It's a crackpot idea based on a flawed ideological aversion to the EU and would be economic suicide for the UK.

Michael.

michaelab, May 13, 2004
  12. Lt Cdr Data

Robbo

Switzerland seems to manage quite happily on the margins of the EU. Personally I am concerned about the lack of democratic accountability and economic mismanagement that seems to permeate the EU and its institutions (interestingly, a lot of my Dutch acquaintances feel the same way about the EU, so its not just a british eurosceptic view).

I'd be quite happy to see the UK's relationship with the Europe become more along the lines of the Swiss model.

Robbo, May 13, 2004
  13. Lt Cdr Data

mick parry stroppy old git

Robbo

I entirely agree with you.

Michael, Amerca feeds the entire world economically speaking.

We are indebted to the states for giving us a good standard of living. You may not like it, but it's true.

Regards

Mick

mick parry, May 13, 2004
  14. Lt Cdr Data

michaelab desafinado

Re: Robbo

It's certainly not true, allthough America does have more influence on the world economy than it deserves, largely because of hijacking the IMF, WorldBank and WTO to be little more than pawns of US economic and foreign policy. "What's good for the US is good and who gives a toss about what's good for the rest of the world?" appears to be the mission statement of those organizations.

Robbo - Switzerland is in a very unique position (largely due to it's banking industry) to be able to be strong and independent of Europe. However, even the Swiss are not blind to the advantages that EU membership would bring and it's only a matter of time before they join (idiots like Christoph Blocher notwithstanding).

I certainly agree that there needs to be more accountability and democracy in the EU, but that's something that most pro-Europeans would agree with and the new constitution would be a good first step in that direction.

My dream would be to see a federal United States of Europe as the world's other superpower, with the chance to be a (friendly) rival to the USA and bring some balance back to the world order. If Europeans procrastinate for too long though it will be China that gets there first and whilst the US and China power ahead (or go to war) the small independent nations of Europe will be left to wait for crumbs to drop from the big boys table.

Michael.

michaelab, May 13, 2004
  15. Lt Cdr Data

julian2002 Muper Soderator

guys,
    america is on the way down. india is stealing jobs from them left right and center and once china gets over it's silly infatuation with communism america will wither and die (and good riddance). europe has a better chance of survival as all the eastern bloc countries are bringing new blood into things. i'm with michael on this one. the uk should join with europe and get over it's silly alf garnet like jingoism as soon as possible.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, May 13, 2004
  16. Lt Cdr Data

Robbo

The trouble is, with Europes schlerotic economies that just ain't gonna happen. Unless something is done about it, the EU will stagnate and move into terminal decline.

Robbo, May 13, 2004
  17. Lt Cdr Data

TonyL Club Krautrock Plinque

Mick,

You accidentally missed out the word 'off', the sentance above should obviously read "Michael, Amerca feeds off the entire world economically speaking.". Anyway, well put, its hard to argue with that.

Tony.

TonyL, May 13, 2004
  18. Lt Cdr Data

Dev Moderator

Why?

FWIW, I share Michael's dream of a federal Europe. Some of the views being expressed here smacks of paranoia. For example, how is Europe turning into a "Dictatorship state"? Most of Europe was and still is against the US regarding Iraq. We just bow to Bush's dictatorship. Of course EU is not perfect but rather than simply winge and constantly demand to leave the EU why not do something constructive and tell our leaders exactly what we think of them? There are countless ways of expressing an opinion, especially if it represents a large number of voters.

Dev, May 13, 2004
  19. Lt Cdr Data

Robbo

Compare the long term economic growth rates of the EU vs USA vs some of the Eastern economies. Unless some serious economic reforms are undertaken in many of the EU countries (to reduce beurocracy, regulation, increase competitiveness etc), the EU is going to lag badly behind in years to come. IMO economic power is one of the most important factors in achieving political power.

did I say that:confused:

Robbo, May 13, 2004
  20. Lt Cdr Data

penance Arrogant Cock

Death to the yanks!

;)

penance, May 13, 2004
Ask a Question