Tiny, near-silent headless music server now available

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by andrew1810, Nov 27, 2005.

1. andrew1810

andrew1810

Now available from AudioFi, a pre-configured, headless music server in an attractive, quiet, small case.

Specification:

· Tiny, attractive PC, based around the Silverstone LC-12
    · Almost silent (fanless case and motherboard)
    · 200Gb Hard Disk!!!
    · Completely headless, no keyboard, mouse, monitor or internet connection needed.
    · Pre-configured to be compatible with all of the main audio streamers, Squeezebox or any UpNp device.
    · Simply drop a CD in, wait for it to rip and it will auto-eject
    · Local CD database so no internet connection needed and added security
    · Large hard disk as standard (upgrade/downgrade available)
    · No computer knowledge required, it is easier to use than a DVD player
    · Crash recovery software – if any software on the computer crashes, it will automatically reload within 60 seconds
    · CD ripping can be to MP3 of any bitrate or to FLAC, simply specify which upon ordering
    · 1 year return to base warranty
    · Picture

All of this for only…..£490!!!!

The CD database is a monthly subscription for updates, this is £15 per year.
    If you have a CD writer and access to the internet, I can send instructions on how to do this yourself to save the subscription.

Options:

· Upgrade or downgrade hard disk – contact for details, but it will be cost price, I won’t rip you off.
    · Add a wireless device….contact for details
    · I can pre-install any backup software you would want

Please allow 7 days for me to build them

All prices exclude postage and packing (which will be at cost, or you can arrange yourselves if preferred). Local collection/delivery not a problem.

Terms and Conditions
    Shipping Policy

If you have any specific requirements or questions, please post them here.

To place an order, post below.

andrew1810, Nov 27, 2005
Ask a Question