Tom Tom Audio September Clearance Sale

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by tom tom, Sep 7, 2005.

1. tom tom

tom tom

Hi Chaps,

Just to let you know I'm having a bit of a stock clear out to make some space.

There are great savings and free carriage on both Naim Audio and other brands @ www.tomtomaudio.com

There's a sliding scale of discounts so please don't hesitate to call 01727 86 86 59 or e-mail [email protected] for prices.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
    James

tom tom, Sep 7, 2005
  2. tom tom

Paul Carpenter7

Looking for a MF A3.2cr Power Amp

Can you help please?

Paul Carpenter7, Oct 3, 2005
  3. tom tom

johnhunt recidivist

very expensive looking but illnconcieved web site . Too complex, too much waiting, too self consiously gradiose, life's too short.

btw the way no offfence meant

johnhunt, Oct 6, 2005
  4. tom tom

Fen Dancer Two left feet

I agree - fighting your way to the information you want is like wading through treacle.

Fen Dancer, Oct 6, 2005
  5. tom tom

Hodgesaargh

I agree too, sorry.

Hodgesaargh, Oct 6, 2005
  6. tom tom

Hodgesaargh

Absolute pain in the @rse website actually.

Hodgesaargh, Oct 6, 2005
  7. tom tom

rsand I can't feel my toes

I am a graphic designer (and web designer) myself, rather than slagging off what you have paid money for I would rather be constructive! The site LOOKS great, very classy. But as others have said (if a bit rudely IMO) navigation and useabilty are rather poor and un-userfriendly - I got bored of waiting as will others.

Slide shows dont really work as websites people like interactivity and the ability to find what they are looking for and don't want to listen to companies waffling on about themselves and how good they are. The volume knob slide is too repetitive, I know that it is used with text but a plain black slide would have been better IMO

Do you only sell Naim?

rsand, Oct 7, 2005
  8. tom tom

mr cat Member of the month

looks nice, but I gave up after about 2 minutes of using....sorry!

mr cat, Oct 7, 2005
  9. tom tom

cjm

got to agree with the others here, the site is so frustrating to navigate, despite its smart appearance. Personally, I'm usually averse to such flash animated sites unless there's a very good reason to use flash. Seems mostly to be an attempt by a designer to flaunt his/her talent, and the main objective can easily get lost. Particular frustrations with the site: why slow things with a flash intro or any flash? the sounds irritate, the redrawing pics irritate, the navigation words are obscure - how do we know 'mooch' is where products and prices are given unless by trial and error, the text is small to the point of being tricky to make out.

As a previous poster said, this is meant to be constructive as the website in its current forms will put lots of people off.

cjm, Oct 13, 2005
Ask a Question