Uumm, not sure about this.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Jackthebiscuit, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Jackthebiscuit

Jackthebiscuit Allrise

I'd like to be in a position to afford £3K, however, the link below may not be quite a genuine as it seems. Obviously the seller (newly registered with no feedback) thinks someone will be impressed with his or her opinion on its sound quality. The only thing wrong is that I wasn't aware the player was DVDA compatible! Wonder what they were listening to then?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3034377876&category=3272

Jackthebiscuit, Jul 7, 2003
  2. Jackthebiscuit

MO! MOnkey`ead!

It's not DVDA compatible.

http://www.musicalfidelity.com/trivistaframeset.html

That link takes you to the Trivista part of the (dog ugly) MF site. Click the link on the left for (sa)cd player spec's.

Perhaps it's just a genuine mistake?

However, at £3k and reserve not met, I'd look elsewhere. Two have been advertised on hififorsale lately for between £2200 and £3k Ebay seem to go a bit silly sometimes!

The usual rules apply. For £3k+ surely you'd want to pick it up and deMO it first (even just to check it works). Also, make sure you get the original reciept!

MO!, Jul 7, 2003
  3. Jackthebiscuit

michaelab desafinado

Hmmm....selling a £3K+ bit of hifi as your first eBay transaction :eek:

I know I wouldn't send £3K to someone I didn't know with no feedback or anything.

Michael.

michaelab, Jul 7, 2003
Ask a Question