WTB - Audio Vois Pre/Power Combo

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by LesW, Aug 31, 2004.

1. LesW

LesW

As the header, required for my collection of Naim & associated memorabilia. Non-working items not objected to but should have nice cosmetic appearance please.

Tel: 01246 200096

Thanks, Les - www.avondaleaudio.com

LesW, Aug 31, 2004
  2. LesW

ukpco

Hi, you still looking? I have one and might be persuaded to sell. It's in good condition with no faults and has a naim mm phono board fitted as it originally came without one. What would you offer to buy or swap?

Paul

ukpco, Jan 2, 2005
  3. LesW

LesW

Audio Vois

Thanks a million Paul and I'm still looking - you have PM.

Does anyone remember the name of the gent who made this kit..?? A long shot I know but I'm trying to collate some history on certain brands, Audio Vois being but one. Thanks, LW

LesW, Jan 3, 2005
  4. LesW

Jacquest

Les,
    Can try and dig out my files on Audio Vois amps if yr still looking. I'm also looking for help. The volume control electronics on my audio vois amp (V120?) gave up the ghost, and the part was lost in the post when i sent it out for repair. Any idea where i can find the electronics diagram to figure out what that part is so i can use the amp (and pre-amp) again. I'm not a techie, but is it called a capacitor? Its the cylindrical thingey that contols volume and is housed inside the amp and connected to the volume control knobs.
    Thanks if you can help me.

Jacquest, Jul 29, 2011
Ask a Question