Zanash them power cables are good

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Jimbo, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo

No they are brilliant. Now i have put everything back and listening on my own i could not believe the difference and from cold, well worth all that swearing and sweaty hands putting those damn iec plugs on. Perhaps those feet under the player has helped a bit. Tried to put them little rubber grommits back but won't push in so used some door buffers used for kitchen doors but i think the cables have done most of it. The sound stage has opened up and drums are more defined, more attack in instruments and they now seem better placed as if thats where they should be. Everything in fact improved. Not as good as last time but getting there. Jimbo.

Jimbo, Apr 29, 2006
  2. Jimbo

zanash

Thats great!

Yes I thought the sound had opened up but ....it was difficult as we were building the cables in the middle of the room. I still think the power cables are icing on the cake and you will get more a step change [horrible phrase] with half decent speaker cable.

I'll look at mods for the E5 today and let you know.

zanash, Apr 30, 2006
Ask a Question