Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mr cat, Nov 17, 2009.

1. mr cat

mr cat Member of the month

Saw this film at the weekend after hearing high expectations on if (well, prior to its release…) and have to say it was very average…!

Well, it's by the team who done independence day/war of the worlds(?) - so expect lots of action, CGI, cheesey endings (in fact cheesey everything!) and don't expect a decent plot as such…tho, there was some parts where I was hanging onto my seat (but that was down the CGI etc) and I did wonder what was going to happen at the end…

Shame really as this could have been a great film which really could have left you wondering what could happen...

mr cat, Nov 17, 2009
  2. mr cat

jrarn111

dont ever expect to much, then you cant be dissapointed. I saw it lastnight and thought it was a great film. If you dont analise it, look for faults and reality. Just go along for the ride. It's very entertaining. As if a guy could fly that plain after 2 lessons?

jrarn111, Nov 17, 2009
  3. mr cat

colemancol

Hello,
    Even I saw the movie these weeks,the movie horrible,it impossible to digest out these movie,the worst i saw.
    :JOEL:

colemancol, Dec 11, 2009
  4. mr cat

Tenson Moderator

I liked the big ships at the end but the rest was rather average fluff. I didn't expect anything more though!

I also watched Surrogates recently and I thought that was very good :)

Tenson, Dec 11, 2009
  5. mr cat

jezzicaz789

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

jezzicaz789, Dec 17, 2009
Ask a Question