Alesis amps and Pioneer Stable Platter

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Hamilton, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hamilton

Hamilton

Need to clear out some stuff after recent changes to my system so I have for sale:

2 x Alesis RA300 stereo amps (80w per channel into 8 ohms) modified by Simon at Audiosmile. Mods involved bypassing some input stages and gain controls and improved input caps. As a result bridged mono function and balanced inputs are no longer available but the result is very nice sounding stereo amps. Mods can be reversed. £100 each plus p&p

Alesis RA500 amp (150w per channel into 8 ohms and bridge-able) - unmodified but still sounds very good. Couple of scratches on the top. £100 plus p&p

Pioneer PD-S703 CD Player/Transport. I've spent over £200 on mods to this: Tentlabs XO clock/Chevin Audio power supply and mods to digital output, lots of damping to case and VHAudio Starquad captive mains lead. Makes a very good budget transport. £130 plus p&p

Hamilton, Jan 22, 2010
Ask a Question