Always With Me (Itsumo Nando Demo)

Discussion in 'General Music' started by burnabyguitar, Jul 6, 2021.

1. burnabyguitar

burnabyguitar

Always With Me いつも何度でも (Itsumo Nando Demo)

Spirited Away (Japanese: 千と千尋の神隠し, Hepburn: Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, 'Sen and Chihiro's Spiriting Away') is a 2001 Japanese animated fantasy film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, animated by Studio Ghibli. Spirited Away tells the story of Chihiro Ogino (Hiiragi), a 10-year-old girl who, while moving to a new neighbourhood, enters the world of Kami (spirits of Japanese Shinto folklore). After her parents are turned into pigs by the witch Yubaba (Natsuki), Chihiro takes a job working in Yubaba's bathhouse to find a way to free herself and her parents and return to the human world. The film won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature at the 75th Academy Awards, making it the first and only hand-drawn and non-English-language animated film to win the award. Youmi Kimura (木村 弓, Kimura Yumi) is a Japanese singer and lyre performer. She was born in Osaka Prefecture, Japan, and became famous in 2001 for her song "Itsumo nando demo" (いつも何度でも, "Always With Me"), which served as the closing theme to the popular 2001 anime film Spirited Away.

I did the guitar arrangement several years ago in Burnaby, BC, Canada, based on a request from a guitar student. I tried to make the piece easy but still keep the beauty of the origin for her.

burnabyguitar, Jul 6, 2021
Ask a Question