Apollo Mezzo Soprano rack parts/spacers

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Will, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Will

Will The Lucky One

A house move has meant a proper upgrade for my system (better room and some new equipment).

But annoyingly I have lost some parts for my hifi rack in the chaos of the move...

Does anyone have a spare pair (top/bottom) of the black plastic spacers, for the Apollo Mezzo Soprano hifi rack? As per the black plastic bits in the image...

[​IMG]

I need just a pair of these (for the 12mm shelves), if someone has some spare sat in a drawer - alas, I am missing just enough for one corner of the top shelf...!

I would take a set of spacers for the 6mm shelves if I can get enough for each corner, but 12mm is what I have at the moment.

I am happy to pay for them or can trade some other parts for this popular modular rack system - I have a full set of 4x Soprano AV 1000 shelves that are now surplus, lots of silver 'legs' at different lengths that I don't need, floor spikes etc....

Many thanks :)

:)

Will, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Will

Cupraman

Hello have you still got the spare soprano apollo legs regards andrew

Cupraman, Sep 24, 2019
Ask a Question