Armagedon Budget

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nando, Jun 22, 2010.

1. nando

nando nando

well, it is here for us to pay for them yet once more, i wonder how it will affect us in the industry as well as our lifes income ? why can we not claim our money that the soo called "heads of state" took from us to bail out their dirty mess on banking? please enlightem me or why are we going to keep quiet and suffer.

nando, Jun 22, 2010
  2. nando

jazid

because we deserve it for our shameful sins? Well not me obviously, but you lot

jazid, Jun 22, 2010
  3. nando

Dev Moderator

I only borrowed a fiver or 2. It's the others who've let the country, nay the world down!

Dev, Jun 22, 2010
  4. nando

RobHolt Moderator

Wasn't as bad a budget as I expected but it lets off those who caused the problem very lightly while reducing the living standards of those on low incomes.
    Typical Tory activity really and it nicely 'outs' the Liberals.

The banking levy should have been much higher, trident should have been scrapped and tax avoidance scams for the rich and super rich should have been outlawed.
    That alone would have avoided damaging the living standards of most people, kept more people in employment and still knocked a hole in the deficit.

It will get really bad in the Autumn when the public sector cuts really start.
    People need to organise and get out protesting - time for a national strike.

RobHolt, Jun 23, 2010
  5. nando

nando nando

i totally agree

nando, Jun 23, 2010
Ask a Question