Ashes To Ashes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nando, Aug 9, 2009.

1. nando

nando nando

strauss or not.?!? what is going wrong in england's cricket players, after all there is no excuse for their dismal display,
    i am gutted.
    nando.

nando, Aug 9, 2009
  2. nando

granville

Like all our footballers the cricket teams are a wunch of bankers.
    over paid celebrity chav scum, they should all be taken out and beaten to death with Range Rover Sport headrests. Their wages should be used for the betterment of the British public. Free transport and medical help for members of the Armed Services
    and OAPs.

Along with crack Sniper squads to exterminate;
    Corrupt politicians and council members.
    Ugly Chavs.
    Yobs with 'cut here' on their knuckles.
    Ugly fat birds who display their vile bodies in public.
    Members of the BNP.
    Ugly fat men who display their vile bodies in public.
    People who put a curse on you if you don't buy their Lucky Heather.
    People who offer to Tarmac your drive for 20 grand.
    Men in MR2 s.
    People who think it acceptable to incinerate your own daughter if she refuses to marry her 50 year old incontinent uncle / brother / cousin.
    Rapists.
    Child rapists.
    Estate Agents.
    Anyone who thinks Wind power is a good idea for the UK.
    Arse holes who ring up with another free phone upgrade.
    Company directors; who think it's acceptable to buy goods made by children or adults for 3p per day and let them live in such squalid conditions that you would be arrested for keeping a rabid pig in, within this country. Unless you are a dog or cat breeder; then apparently it's totally fine.
    Very very short scary women who look like the murderer in that great film 'Don't look now' who work in the local Spar.
    Anyone who enjoys a six month caravan vacation each year but also owns a nice pad on a small independent lump of land in the Irish sea and steals the lead off the church roof.
    People who spend their money on fags, drugs, drink, bling or baggy trousers and
    Chav cars rather than soap and water and who aren't homeless.
    Anyone who spits on a tramp / homeless person.
    Anyone who runs over a dog, cat, frog, hedgehog or other animal in a deliberate act.
    Anyone deliberately running over some one on this list would be rewarded with a fruit bun or apple.
    People who attempt to claim that an estimate is a written quotation.
    Anyone who doesn't like either of my dogs.
    People who pull out of side roads and make you have to stop although it's your right of way.

granville, Aug 9, 2009
  3. nando

Joe

Shamelessly lifted from the TMS website:

'One minute England are a bunch of gutless wonders, the next they are showing their mettle and providing a wave of momentum in defeat. Can I make a suggestion? Maybe this isn't the worst England side in recent memory, nor the best, just one that is pretty evenly matched with an equally good-but-not-great Australian side. Just a thought.'

England cricket teams have been decried as rubbish for as long as I can remember, and even before that; in 1954 Molesworth's Dad describes the MCC as 'a bunch of rabbits'.

Joe, Aug 9, 2009
  4. nando

Noel Winters

Yes you can guess where i come from i saw Bradman Miller and
    dozens of the top Aust. players add to that Compton Bedser and other fine English players .I have just seen a good knock
    from young Broad and Swann to-night .I think Joe is on the ball all down to the last Test pretty even .I would not like to bet my T/T on the winner might have no more Music
    Noel W.

Noel Winters, Aug 9, 2009
  5. nando

DavidF

Yes.

No.

I dislike most dogs as they are (mostly) over-weight and (mostly)think nothing of jumping up at you spoiling your trousers.

They also come begging at meal times and **** on pavemnets.

DavidF, Aug 9, 2009
  6. nando

granville

Not mine, they have both been stuffed and mounted.

granville, Aug 9, 2009
  7. nando

DavidF

It should certainly solve the problem I do agree with you.

DavidF, Aug 9, 2009
  8. nando

spica

i play a game too...it's called "things i wouldn't miss if i got up tomorrow and they'd ceased to exist"

on the lower list (of little importance) is Cricket, even the word gives me the creeps :)

spica, Aug 10, 2009
  9. nando

nando nando

shame, i supose that bowling is more inteligent, like watching paint dry, or another great sport to add to the olympics "fly catching" reminder this thead was ment to be merelly for fans of the sport, but piss takers are welcome, i used to play the game, my wifes coussin plays for the W.I'S, regards
    nando

nando, Aug 13, 2009
Ask a Question