bits to sell or trade

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rick, Oct 29, 2009.

1. rick

rick

its nearly winter again and i can feel the virus coming. a few bits im up for changing are as follows. swaps or sales. now, im selling my stuff at the right prices. not ebay prices and not inflated recession prices either. so please if your going to offer something, i expect the same in return.

jamo concert 11's. the big brother to the 8 and are a large floorstander using the same seas excel drivers. but these are front ported and a lot more room friendly than the 8's. in cherry and very nice condition. cash price on these is £650 firm. will trade for different speakers that can be stand or floor, wierd or ordinary. but must be good!

sony d777es dab fm/am digital and analogue tuner. in superb condition with remote that does all functions. this is a lovely bit of kit if your into radio. cash price for this is £200. will swap for just about anything really.

marantz cd7300. this is the one that plays normal and mp3 cd's. its black and in good condition with remote. think the remote is from a 6500 but is the same and works fine. sold subject to the usual to timpy.

b&w dm14's 2 way floorstanders with original stands. a few marks on the teak cabs but in perfect working order. 1 spring clip terminal is broken, does'nt stop them working. can supply banana binding posts f.o.c to anyone interested. grilles are decent too. £35 or as above.

monitor audio monitor 1. small rear ported bookshelf speakers. black and in fair condition. 4 inch bass/mid along with the gold ma dome tweeter. these sound pretty damn decent! £25. the tweeters are worth more!

sony taf248e integrated amp. this is a brill amp. mosfet output stage thats really fast and detailed. in black and perfect working order. £50 or as above.

cheap cdp. its a kenwood dpf 2030. in black with a few marks but in perfect working order. 1 bit dual d/a. sounds good and perfect for a starter/second system £15. comes with a remote.

kenwood dpf 3030 cdp. its mint and boxed .
    its a 24 bit jobby and got ace reviews.

that'll do for now i think. more to follow as i find it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2009
    rick, Oct 29, 2009
  2. rick

dazz2303

dazz2303, Oct 30, 2009
  3. rick

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Hi Rick,

I am interested in the Kenwood cdp in the spare room, if it's not too much trouble could you have a look to see which one it is, and the Marantz 7300. and MA's are tempting too.

I have potential swapsies if you want too. I'll PM you my e-mail.

Cheers
    Tim

timpy, Oct 30, 2009
  4. rick

rick

hi daz.
    i have several requests for pictures so i will post one up on here this eveining.

swap for what?

rick, Oct 30, 2009
  5. rick

rick

the other kenwood is a silver dpf 3030.

tim, i will pm my phone number if you want to discuss swaps mate.

rick, Oct 30, 2009
  6. rick

stuartswan

can i have the cd7300 please? does price include delievery?

stuartswan, Oct 30, 2009
  7. rick

rick

sorry stuart, timpy beat you to it.

rick, Oct 30, 2009
  8. rick

stuartswan

would of went well with my new amp aswell

timpy any chance you could give us a shout if you decide you dont like it?

stuartswan, Oct 30, 2009
  9. rick

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Hi Stuart,

will do, but I suspect it's the perfect candidate.

Cheers
    Tim

timpy, Oct 31, 2009
  10. rick

rick

marantz 7300 sold and collected by tim .

monitor audio 1's are withdrawn for now due to to condition not being nearly as good as i remember so im holding onto these for a little while until i decide what to do with them.

3 good offers on the table for the concert 11's, choices choices .

any interest in the rest of the stuff?

also available.

linn kan mk5's in black. one of the tweeters got damaged by the previous owner and have had a replacement unit from wilmslow (scan d2008). so the tweeters are visibly odd. that said, you cant hear a difference!

apart from the obvious they are in very good condition and are boxed with cloth socks for grilles and rubber band thingies for holding them on.

going rate for these is around £225. in light of the odd tweeter i will take £115 for them. replacement tweeter from linn is in the region of £75. or another d2008 from wilmslow will be around £63. no offers on my price folks. the drivers alone are worth far in excess. and they still sound good.

im having tons of internet issues so please be patient if waiting for a reply.

rick, Nov 1, 2009
  11. rick

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Popped up to see rick today to collect the Marantz, very nice bloke and good to deal with. Got to see all of the lovely goodies too, it's all good stuff and exactly as described - and he's up for swaps so he can have a play with different stuff, - in fact he's even worse than me!!

Thanks again to you and yours for a great afternoon rick.

Cheers
    Tim

timpy, Nov 1, 2009
Ask a Question