Black Rhodium Super Fusion Mains Power Cable Clearance at MCRU

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by mainscablesrus, Jan 7, 2013.

1. mainscablesrus

mainscablesrus The Mains Man

Happy New Year to one and all

I have bulk purchased reels of Black Rhodium Super Fusion mains cable and offer it to Audiosmile members at a special clearance price. The cable is designed and made in the UK and features silver plated ofc conductors in a twisted configuration to combat RFI, sleeved in silicone which is also good for rejecting RFI. Overall an excellent cable which normally retails for £25 per metre. I am offering it with 40% off the list price while stocks last only £15 per metre.

[​IMG]

Technical Specifications

* Cable manufactured in England

* 3 core cable to UK colour code, twisted for superior noise rejection

* Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound

* Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging

* Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music

* Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise

* Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality

The cable can be purchased through my website here.

Thanks for looking.

mainscablesrus, Jan 7, 2013
Ask a Question