BMB DA-X1 Nikkodo Karaoke Amplifier / Tape Deck (?)

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Lyman DeKoquonut, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Lyman DeKoquonut

Lyman DeKoquonut

Hey All!

I joined the forum specifically to find out about an amp I purchased recently at a goodwill sore for $25. I have posted photos of the front and rear of the unit. Just today I found one exactly like it on eBay (LINK) with a starting bid of $99. I purchased it so I could digitize some old cassettes and now it will be connected to some Acoustic Research speakers in my music room to the setup I use to drum with. I plan to patch in my cell and plan .flac audio through it, not my old cassettes :)

I just wanted to know if anyone knew much about the unit or the manufacture, there is not much online.

THANKS!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    Lyman DeKoquonut, Jan 18, 2016
  2. Lyman DeKoquonut

rutherfordpaul

rutherfordpaul, Feb 4, 2016
  3. Lyman DeKoquonut

Albert Poole

Will be glad to buy any of these Amps for a reasonable price. I have one I purchased in 1993 and am still using it today for Karaoke Shows. Best small venue Amp I have ever used.

Albert Poole, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Lyman DeKoquonut

DONNIEDO

This is what I use for my Karaoke Shows. I have one that won't power on. I'm currently trying to find a schematic for it. I can't find it anywhere. I bought mine in 1993. but I don't know where all the schematic information is hidden. Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for it. Digital Echo Sound AV Amplifier BMB DA-X1 KaraOke system I know Nikkodo Inc. made them

DONNIEDO, Feb 23, 2017
Ask a Question