Bucket of Water

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by Roxbrough, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Roxbrough

Roxbrough

Rehydrates the centrally heated dried out air in the room and makes the sounds waves journey to your ear more fluid

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    Roxbrough, Aug 10, 2017
  2. Roxbrough

vintageaxeman

I think I heard of this once before....any noticeable difference to your ears?

vintageaxeman, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Roxbrough

Roxbrough

I think there is a very slight improvement, so if I think there is, then there is!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
    Roxbrough, Nov 20, 2017
  4. Roxbrough

Steve

Being physically comfortable can certainly improve the enjoyment of listening to music, and it's true that humidity does affect the transmission and dispersion of sound through air, but the physical difference is so minuscule as to be undetectable unless dealing with extremes of humidity at great distance (hundreds of meters).

I recall a study some years ago about PA system speakers, (by Turbosound if I recall correctly), that showed that people preferred the sound of blue speakers. Fashions change, and I guess people these days prefer the sound of black PA speakers.

Steve, Dec 5, 2017
Ask a Question