Budget??????????////

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nando, Mar 23, 2011.

1. nando

nando nando

?????????????? :confused:

nando, Mar 23, 2011
  2. nando

Soloist In my lonely furrow

Well, being devil's advocate, what can we expect? if we reduce our (society) income by having less tax on fuel, we stay with the deficit for longer. We can't have it all ways. But it feels like being told you cant have the new (MF :D) kit you wanted to buy this month!. Thats not to say you can't ever have it though...

Soloist, Mar 24, 2011
  3. nando

nando nando

yes well, as they say and do for centuries we are the chosen leaders who were chosen by you to rule over you to have out of you what we want for us, " GE IT BRO" you are not in our league , after all you do not pay us enough for us to have our high leaving standards, so we are giving you 1d off petrol , ha ha, now carry on chaps, there you go now after all you are just another brick on the wall.

nando, Mar 24, 2011
  4. nando

nando nando

oh dear, the good were good but never heard i believe, i live near by and saw no trouble, only the few that had no cause on this issue, but will the gov. listen ? i think not

nando, Mar 27, 2011
Ask a Question