Cambridge Audio Minx Xi - Service Manual

Discussion in 'User Manuals, Service Manuals and Schematics' started by SebastianMWS, Apr 25, 2021.

1. SebastianMWS

SebastianMWS

Greetings everyone,

A fresh member of this forum, originally compelled to register by necessity, though my motives shall not preclude my further involvement (mostly assisting others, seeking "needle in a haystack" piece of info);

I'm on a lookout for a Cambridge Minx Xi Service Manual, a separate I don't own yet, but would very much prefer to have the schematics for it beforehand. I've been burnt too many times in the past, when I'd purchase a vintage piece of kit, requiring a repair at some point during ownership, only to discover that schematics don't exist in the Google universe, or simply cannot be sourced due to appalling limitations of today's search engines. I did send a request to Cambridge Audio, but apparently the Minx Xi, although already an archived product, does not meet all criteria for releasing the service manual to end users. Here's the response I received ...

"As much as we would like to help you, we are unable to provide service manuals for units that are still being sold/in circulation in certain territories, unfortunately. The Minx Xi has not been officially archived yet."

The funny thing is - Minx Xi actually is listed on the "Archive Products" page on the CA website, but for some reason, vaguely elaborated by CA Tech Support, the company fails to comply with their own promise ... "We are able to provide you with a service manual for products no longer in production".

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Bostjan Kravcar

SebastianMWS, Apr 25, 2021
Ask a Question