Canon EOS 20D DSLR (another one)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by I-S, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I-S

I-S Good Evening.... Infidel

Right... this time it's my own EOS 20D that's up for sale. Again, this is due to upgrading (but in my case to an EOS 5D)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It comes with the box, manuals, software, charger, battery, etc. All you need to get up and running is a CF card and a lens. The strap has barely been used - I used it for the two week trip that I obtained the camera on, then when I got home switched back to my op-tech strap.

As you can see from the pics, it's in excellent condition. Not sure on the picture count as it inherited file numbering from a card out of my previous DSLR. I bought it in may 2005, and since october 2005 have taken around 2400 pictures with it, so I'm confident that it's under 3000 total actuations.

Comprehensive review and specification is here. Only reason for sale is the upgrade - all works great as can be seen from the pictures I've put up from the meets that I took with this camera.

This is a US model - I bought it when I was there and brought it back with me. I bought, separately, a UK mains charger which is what you will get with the camera and I will keep the US charger (as it will work for my new camera, and I visit the USA enough to make it useful). There are no other differences to a UK camera other than the extra manual in spanish.

Firmware is latest version 2.0.3.

As before, £225.

I-S, Apr 9, 2009
  2. I-S

speedy.steve

I bought the previous one I-S had forsale and a cracking good camera it is. Already done some nice close up's of me stylus and arm etc:)

speedy.steve, Apr 9, 2009
  3. I-S

mr cat Member of the month

how would this compare to a 400d - and would the lenses fit (from a 400d) ?

:)

mr cat, Apr 10, 2009
  4. I-S

Yes, the lenses will fit.

The 400D is a newer body but from a lower series. The march of technology on digital cameras is never ending, so the 400D is slightly higher resolution. However, being a higher-end body, the 20D offers a greater ISO range, higher shooting speed (5fps), longer battery life. Swings and roundabouts really.

I-S, Apr 10, 2009
  5. I-S

Still for sale.

I-S, Apr 13, 2009
  6. I-S

Sensible offers considered

I-S, Apr 20, 2009
  7. I-S

shrink

400D also has a much larger screen... this is my only bugbear with the 20D is that it has the same low res 1.6" screen as the original 10D. Still, its a very solidly made camera, i went from a 10 to a 20 and then to a 40.

shrink, Apr 20, 2009
  8. I-S

Sold.

I-S, Apr 26, 2009
Ask a Question