Clearaudio Master Solution

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by bass007, Mar 24, 2009.

1. bass007

bass007

Clearaudio Master Solution in absolute mint condition, boxed with manual, tools white gloves, spirit level (un-opened).

I am the second owner, the turtable started life as a basic solution and was upgraded to the full Master Solution at premium cost. It can still be upgraded to a Maximum Solution but I think it will cost over £5000.

The Master Solution to me sounds very dynamic, without being aggressive, got good bass extention and an excellent organic puncy mid range great for jazz. Its a very elegant eye catching piece of equipmet and will be a centre focal point of any system.

The tutable is up for collection only I am willing to deliver within a 50 mile radius of Surrey/London due to the size weight and delicate nature of these type of equipment. This also enables me demo the unit to show its in full 100% working order.

I am looking for a reasonable £2650, i am open to offers as I need to sell it fairly quick.

I have used this Master Solution with a Clearaudio Unify Black carbon tonearm which I think is amazing for the money, I may sell it if you really want for the Master Solution, looking in the reigion of £675 which is almost half price.

I can email pics to who ever wants them I cannot seem to upload any on the thread, that look decent as it is a fantastic looking turntable. This is a hust a link of the same model http://www.clearaudio.de/eng/lw_mastersolution.html

bass007, Mar 24, 2009
Ask a Question