Crimson Elektrik

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by de'Kev, Jan 8, 2005.

1. de'Kev

de'Kev

I've got a pair of these monoblocs I built yonks ago. I fired them up recently and was surprised how good they still sound. My soldering iron is getting a bit lonely at the moment so I can feel some tweaking coming on :D Anyone got a circuit diagram they can copy me? Mine have long gone

Kev

de'Kev, Jan 8, 2005
  2. de'Kev

djdstone

Why don't you sell them to me

djdstone, Jan 10, 2005
  3. de'Kev

de'Kev

I want to practice various changes on them to see the outcome, to see if the tweaks advocated by many people have positive changes. What I notice is the similarities in circuit topologies in bipolar amps so maybe these already good amps could sound mega :D

Kev

de'Kev, Jan 10, 2005
  4. de'Kev

terrycb

Hi there - I've just registered and noticed your interest in the Crimson Elektrik amp. If I remember correctly it is 100 watts RMS output. I have pre and power amps. which I built from a kit 20(?) years ago. It is still in good working order and was checked out by the people who made the kit a few years ago. I've lost interest in Hi Fi generaly and am looking at using a smaller amp., for playing the occasional CD, a Rotel left here when my son left home. I'm therefore looking to sell the Crimson if anyone is interested?

terrycb, Jul 31, 2005
  5. de'Kev

zanash

Give us a price ?

zanash, Jul 31, 2005
  6. de'Kev

djdstone

I'd be interested in them - could you post me some images daviddotdowding@virgindotnet. Cheers

djdstone, Jul 31, 2005
Ask a Question