D.a.b. Hi-fi Tuners

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nando, Sep 25, 2012.

1. nando

nando nando

i do not know how many of you outthere use good spesive dab / fm tuners but if you do i would like to know is there one out there with a headphone socket ? with remote volume control ? or a headphone amp with R/C !

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
    nando, Sep 25, 2012
  2. nando

nando nando

still i can not find anyone manufacturing these facilities on the market ! shame, it will be nice for me to have :(

nando, Oct 31, 2012
  3. nando

RobHolt Moderator

RobHolt, Nov 2, 2012
  4. nando

nando nando

thanks robert, i will look at that onefor my second system, how ever on my main unit i would like to have a headphone amp with a remote volume control, i can not find any with that facilitty :(

nando, Nov 3, 2012
  5. nando

pete693

DAB Radio

Just a thought Joseph.You could pop down to Currys and get a Logik radio for £35.That has FM and DAB and a headphone socket.It does not have a remote control but is small enough and light enough to put next to you so you would not need remote control.Also,having had it for some time you would probably come to the conclusion that most of the content that comes out of it is not far short of rubbish.You could go back to listening to your records which you enjoy and with the money you have saved by not buying more expensive kit you could enjoy a few extra bottles of wine.
    Pete.

pete693, Nov 6, 2012
  6. nando

nando nando

d.a.b.

hi pete, the reason for me wanting remote control "i have an M.F. A5 DAB " is because i am in a conditon that i can not walk anymore as i loose my balance due to my medical condition " SEVERE CEREBELLER ATAXIA " i can put my records on using my wheelchair, i never thought that these disability would ever happen to me, but hey that's life, as for the wine it does help ha,ha, my hi-fi is right infront of me about 12 feet away, nice to hear from you ,meantime i am playing records,
    joseph.

nando, Nov 6, 2012
Ask a Question