Densen SAXO electronic crossover

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by grivois, Jul 7, 2003.

1. grivois

grivois

Has anyone heard a Densen active system?

I'm thinking of using two B-300XSs with SAXO electronic crossover cards, but, here in France, I can't find a dealer with an active system to demo :(

Cheers,

grivois

grivois, Jul 7, 2003
  2. grivois

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Didn't know they made one!

I know that's not very helpful, sorry. I've just got the one BEAT B100 but I'll be watching with interest too for any answers.

If you don't get many answers here, then the Pancake forum is the best bet:

http://pub110.ezboard.com/bpinkfishmedia

They're very nice and helpful over there too.

Cheers

timpy, Jul 7, 2003
  3. grivois

ReJoyce ... Jason Hector that is.

I have not heard it myself but a friend whose ears I trust pretty much completely heard an active Densen system at their factory, probably 6 months ago. He was very, very impressed with the sound. Did just about everything right and really connected everybody who heard the system with the music. Hope this helps even if it is a second hand opinion.

Cheers

Jason

ReJoyce, Jul 8, 2003
  4. grivois

hautere

I wrote them (Densen factory) but they do not have SAXO for my speakers (ProAC responce one SC) :( .

I am planning to travel to Danmark and visit Densen factory with one of my speaker's to get active crossover (saxo) made for my speakers. To amplify 2-way stereo speakersystem I need two power amplifiers. I have allready one B300. As preamp I have B200 :) . I have found one other used B300. Alltogether this active crossoversystem costs me 3500 euros ( 2 x SAXO, B300, interconnects/ Audioquest anaconda, traveling to Danmark). Do you think it will be worth of all money and trouble to travel :eek: .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2005
    hautere, Sep 23, 2005
Ask a Question