DIN to RCA interconnect

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Nomoretweaks, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Nomoretweaks

Nomoretweaks Tourist on tilt

Does anyone have a spare DIN to RCA interconnect left after your Resolution Audio Opus 21?

Nomoretweaks, Jun 24, 2010
  2. Nomoretweaks

Still looking. From Living Voice to Siltech, anything decent.

Nomoretweaks, Jul 2, 2010
  3. Nomoretweaks

I have got one glorious offer:

"My name is Eduardo Redriguez from Madrid Spain...I am contacting you regarding your advert you place on website that you are looking for the above subject...I have it in very good condition and if still interested, Let me know and i will forward you details of the item and i will also need your shipping address and telephone number to calculate the shipping cost to your destination. My mode of payment is Via Paypal, Western union, MoneyGram..Bank wire transfer.. Let me know which method you prefer and i will ship the next day after payment has been receive.. .. And less i forget am also looking to buy linn- ds klimax in mint condition, please do contact me if you know anybody who have it sell. Thanks."

Nice, init? Hi Edu, and I am Santa, was born yesterday. Anyone willing to ship your klimax to the guy? No? :)

Anyway, that was the klimax of my search so far. Guys, I know someone has an unwanted ex-RA wire. Cmon.

Nomoretweaks, Jul 2, 2010
  4. Nomoretweaks

teaseme

you can get adaptor plugs on ebay, so you can use your existing decent i/c

teaseme, Jul 2, 2010
  5. Nomoretweaks

rossp

I have a locking din to two rca 70 cm i/c which I dont need now my naim days are over.
    If you still ned one that is.

Oh, and a 4 pin snaic too.

£20 each or £30 the pair???

I am not from Barcelona

rossp, Jul 24, 2010
Ask a Question