Eclipse Time Domain speakers @ Audiologica

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by Audiologica, May 14, 2009.

1. Audiologica

Audiologica Audiologica Ltd

We've just taken on board the Eclipse TD speaker range including the Eclipse TD510, Eclipse TD508 Mk 2 and the TD307 Mk2 system.

We only sell kit that we believe in ourselves and tend to get a little passionate about our products. After a demo from the Eclispe rep last week we are hooked...the range looks and sounds amazing and offers high-end performance for sensible money.

Please call or e-mail if you would like a demo (West Sussex area). As long as Motorhead is not your thing!

www.audiologica.co.uk
    [email protected]
    01403 789226

Audiologica, May 14, 2009
  2. Audiologica

pixphipau

Hi,

i currently run a TAG 32r with a rotel1075 would this be a good match for them?

pixphipau, May 16, 2009
  3. Audiologica

Eclipse TD

I don't see any reasons why not - the speakers work well with a wide range of amplifiers. If you are local to West Sussex we can demo a pair at your home...

Regards,
    Richard

Audiologica, May 17, 2009
  4. Audiologica

Eclipe TD range available for demo - West Sussex area

Eclipse TD range available in West Sussex area - we can bring to you so you can listen in your home environment.

Audiologica, Aug 27, 2009
  5. Audiologica

Eclipse Range

Eclipse TD range available for home demo

Audiologica, Nov 24, 2009
  6. Audiologica

SHAXOS

Do you have the flagships TD712zMK2? If you do what amp are you using to drive them? Ive recently got a pair and am wondering if my amp (MF kW550) will get the best out of them. Many thanks in advance.

SHAXOS, Jan 1, 2010
  7. Audiologica

SHAXOS

Oh anyone thinking of getting eclipse speakers should give them a listen. They are simply stunning. In some areas better than ANYTHING out there.

SHAXOS, Jan 1, 2010
  8. Audiologica

Eclipse TD

I would suggest that the MF would be overpowering for the Eclipse's - the do not need as great deal of power to drive them and I would suggest something less powerful but with more refinement. We often sell the 712 with Bel Canto, even their entry-level power amps are more-than sufficient to drive the Eclipse's and will give fine resolution even at low volume levels.

Audiologica, Jan 1, 2010
Ask a Question