F/S Variety of Atacama Equinox Hifi Rack in Black Finish MINT

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by cliffyboy, Feb 27, 2009.

1. cliffyboy

cliffyboy

Available to buy from my good self is a variety of Atacama Equinox Hifi Stands.

The units I have for sale are as follows:

x2 Base units Black (Anthracite Glass Shelves)

x4 Additional Units in Black (x2 Anthracite Shelves and x2 Paino Black Shelves)

The base units dimensions are as follows:

Frame 590mm wide, 370mm High and 550mm deep. Shelves are in glass and are 500mm wide by 500mm deep. Space between shelves is 225mm

The base units consists of two shelves with rubber supporting feet at six points of the unit.

The Additional Shelf unit dimensions are as follows:

Frame 590mm wide, 230mm High and 550mm deep. Shelves are in glass and are 500mm wide by 500mm deep. Space between shelves is 180mm.

The additional units consist of one shelf with rubber supporting feet at six points of the unit.

At present all these units make up a two rack system with the Piano black shelves at the top.

I am willing to sell these items as either:

1. The whole lot together

2. All seperately

3. Individual bits can be purchased together.

All I ask is that you contact me to discuss price and what is wanted.

All units come in their original boxes and are in mint condition, but one shelf that has a water mark on the underside of the shelf. How it got there I have no clue. Both base units come with their spikes that are adjustable.

I can deliver subject to petrol costs being agreed and that includes anywhere within the uk, but not Northern Ireland or main land Ireland (sorry guys) obviously I am cheaper than DHL etc etc. If you prefer delivery, please either let me know your postal code for a correct quote, or you are more than welcome to arrange yourself.

ALL UNITS ARE IN SE LONDON

p.s. If you prefer to talk over the phone, please leave me your number and I shall call you back. Alternatively if you would like to get in touch with me quickly, feel free to e-mail me on [email protected].

All the best and many thanks for looking at my available goods.

cliffyboy, Feb 27, 2009
Ask a Question