Farewell R.e.m.

Discussion in 'General Music' started by nando, Sep 22, 2011.

1. nando

nando nando

like them or not to me they were a great group, lirics , music, and talent, a aplause from me, well done, good luck guys ,:)

nando, Sep 22, 2011
  2. nando

Tenson Moderator

I was never a big fan, but I like a few of their songs. The singer has a good voice I think. 31 years was pretty good going, longer than many marriage!

Tenson, Sep 22, 2011
  3. nando

LoanedWolf

Can't believe I was unaware of this

They were one of my favorite bands in High School... Automatic for the people is still one of my favorite albums alongside Out of Time... Wonder who can replace them

LoanedWolf, Oct 4, 2011
  4. nando

RobsterD

me my fave albums were Lifes Rich Pageant,Document and Green all downhill after them IMO

RobsterD, Oct 9, 2011
  5. nando

LoanedWolf

I loved them...

During my high-school days they were my favorite band. I used to listen to them all the time, so much so my dad, a certified Rabbi, came over to me and said he wasn't happy with the music I'm listening to i.e. Losing my Religion, I didn't even bother to explain.

Quick Q though is it just me or does Gary Jules sound a LOT like Michael Stype?

LoanedWolf, Dec 23, 2011
Ask a Question