Ferrite Magnets x 23 clip-on/clip-off to help stop RFI & EMI £20.00 ono! + pp

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ga1960z, May 10, 2009.

1. ga1960z

ga1960z

Grab a bargain!... have for sale a TOTAL of 23 Ferrite clip on/clip off magnets:-

As you probably know these clip around your cables and are used to help stop Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) & Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) getting to your hifi cables,

18 of the actual magnets are (approx) 9mm in diameter for cable to be inserted into and (approx) 27mm long, all black in colour...these i bought from Maplin's, so not sure if Maplin's make these or if they are unbranded.

5 of the actual magnets are (approx) 14mm in diameter for cable to be inserted into and (approx) 10mm long, all grey in colour.

All in very good condition, but no longer needed...£20.00 or nearest offer + PP.

For any questions or pictures please don't hesitate to contact (I don't bite!!! ha! ha!) & thank you very much for looking.

Cheers Gary

ga1960z, May 10, 2009
  2. ga1960z

ga1960z

FS Ferrite Magnets 23 to help stop RFI & EMI £18.00 or best offer + pp lower price!

I'm having a "clear-out"...and i have for sale a TOTAL of 23 Ferrite easy clip on/clip off magnets:-

As you probably know these clip around your cables and are used to help stop Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) & Electro Magnetic Interference (EMI) getting to your hifi cables,

18 of the actual magnets are (approx) 9mm in diameter for cable to be inserted into and (approx) 27mm long, all black in colour...these i bought from Maplin's, so not sure if Maplin's make these or if they are unbranded.

5 of the actual magnets are (approx) 14mm in diameter for cable to be inserted into and (approx) 10mm long, all grey in colour.

All in very good condition, but no longer needed...£18.00 or best offer + PP. (was £20.00 or nearest offer + pp)

For any questions or pictures please don't hesitate to contact & thank you very much for looking.

Cheers Gary

ga1960z, May 22, 2009
Ask a Question