For Charity: Definitive Technolgy BP-8 Speakers

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by alphatoner, Dec 20, 2008.

1. alphatoner

alphatoner

Bought these on ebay a few weeks ago for £75, they are in fine working order and good cosmetic condition.

But now they are going towards my charity funraising. I would like whoever takes these to donate at least the £75 I paid and hopefully a bit more to my Grove House Hospice fundraising campaign.

I would prefer collection from Berkhamsted but could arrange a courier if needed, again the additional cost would go to Grove House.

The money goes staright to them and you will be supporting a very worthwhile cause.

Of course if you just want to donate a couple of quid and don't need the speakers visit

here

The specs of the BP8
    Dimensions: 38 inches (96.5cm) x 7inches (17.8cm) x 11inches (28cm) [Height x Width x Depth]
    Driver complement: Each speaker: Two 5.25" polypropylene-cone woofers and two soft-dome tweeters with magnetic-fluid cooling and damping (ferrofluidic)
    Cabinet tuning:
    Transmission line design / vented box.
    Power Handling: 20-200W
    Frequency response: 30Hz to >20kHz
    Weight: 21kg per speaker
    Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley

alphatoner, Dec 20, 2008
  2. alphatoner

alphatoner

Speakers Going to rodrat, pending donation being made.:D

alphatoner, Dec 20, 2008
Ask a Question