For Sale Leben Cs300

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by pdiddy, Apr 10, 2009.

1. pdiddy

pdiddy

Selling my beautiful Leben cs300 amp mint condition 18 months old, original box, looking for £1250 inc postage .

pdiddy, Apr 10, 2009
  2. pdiddy

Mikesand

is the the same Leden CS300 that sprogbasket sold to you back in October ? Curious why you have taken against it - given you gave it plaudits a few months ago - and is not over £400 more over the price paid then a bit over inflated ?

Mikesand, Apr 12, 2009
  3. pdiddy

pdiddy

Perhaps I need to set the record straight,firstly love the amp but have an opportunity to move up to leben's pre/power package which may or may not come off and secondly get your facts right over £400 more than I paid for it give me a break!!!.
    You obviously dont know what I paid for it and to be honest its none of your fecking business anyway.
    If I put it up for sale at whatever figure its obvious buyers will take £200 off that price mentally in their heads before they even enquire about it, I was just giving them a bigger figure to play with, cappish.

pdiddy, Apr 13, 2009
Ask a Question