For sale The Rare Exposure Mono Eight VIII Regulated

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by robin ridge, May 17, 2009.

1. robin ridge

robin ridge

These are true mono power amps . This amps offers a much improved performances over the super 8's with better separation clarity and detail and its ability to drive a loudspeaker is greatly in enhance buy the regulated power supply.

History:

Purchased 1992
    Service: 1997 and modified by John Farlow the designer.
    Not used between 1999-2003 due to rented my house and not used for the last 2 years due to decorating.
    Condition: A1 with original boxes. Selling because of upgrading .
    Price: 650 pounds. I will deliver in person if possible if not i will pay for delivery.

I have look for a system to better this for the last 10 yrs going to shows and demo but could not find anything to better it for music enjoyment and i am very sad to see it go. I am now in a position to look for a complete new system which will soon arrive and is a Gryphon Diablo amp and Mikado signature with all V.I.P cables. I have yet to decide on speakers for now i will keep my ruark accolade.

In my opinion gryphon is the best Hifi in the world for sound, build quality and designed. It was supplied by Mr Jack Lawson of audio salon who i found to be the most honest and knowledgeable audio consultant i have dealt with and would heartedly recommend him to anyone interested in HIFI.

robin ridge, May 17, 2009
  2. robin ridge

cliffyboy

Mono VIII

please please please may I have your number to discuss the purchase of these items.

I am very keen to take these off your hands.

If you prefer to contact me please call me on 020 8317 1532(home) or 020 8463 8051 (work)

Kindest Kindest regards

Cliff

cliffyboy, May 20, 2009
Ask a Question