FREE tuner

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by cookiemonster, Sep 22, 2003.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

I have a vintage Waltham tuner collecting dust if anybody wants it. Its silver - in reasonable cosmetic condition (few scratches) - but the internals are very clean, and its in full working order - glows up quite nice. DIN socket output, and captive mains lead. You may want it for parts/case if nothing else? I would prefer someone collect it, or i will drop it off within reasonable distance - can't be bothered to post it. Don't have a piccy now, but can probably arrange one if necessary.

Ta

cookiemonster, Sep 22, 2003
  2. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Looks like i'll just have to strip this little bugger of any sirloin and chuck the excess fat in the nearest skip then.

Are people just dubious/sceptical these days if something is free????!!!?? Must be good for someone? Might see if it will fit through Oxfam's letterbox.

cookiemonster, Sep 23, 2003
  3. cookiemonster

batfink

Married life must be affecting your mind mate. Can't believe you're getting rid of one of your antiques! I'm not interested though as tuner's have never really appealed to me.

batfink, Sep 23, 2003
  4. cookiemonster

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

I would have been interested if I lived much nearer. I could have got my dad to collect it. I am sure somebody will want it in your area, have you tried sticking a free add in loot?

I seem to be collecting HIFI stuff of late, my mums starting to get a bit angry with me about it, I had to throw away a 1987 Sony MIDI system in the weekend as well as an old Sony mini amp.

My sister got a good deal out of it though, she got a HIFI system with 80WPC, elna caps in the amp, cassete deck, and tuner. Oh she has to use her PC as a cd player though. :)

amazingtrade, Sep 24, 2003
Ask a Question