FS Highly Modified Squeezebox + Power Supplys

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Captain, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Captain

Captain

Up for sale is a highly modified Squeezebox 3. It has had the Bolder Cables SqueezeBox 3 Enthusiast Digital Only Mods, this was a gold version so it is full of Black Gate standard, NX and N caps , Fidelity Audio LINK has re-clocked it and split the power rail. It now need's three separate power supplies, one going to the clock anther to the digital section and one to power the display. It has a Teddy Pardo power supply which has been upgraded with better caps, and also a second regulated power supply built by Fidelity Audio put in the same case. Ether one of these supplies can be used to power the clock or digital section. The wall wart is used to run the display. There is no audio section on this Squeezebox as Bolder Cables disconnects this on their mod. If you use squeezebox controller or IPeng you can disconnect the display once the Squeezebox is turned on. Personally I think the only way a better regulated power supply is going to work on any of the Squeezeboxs is if you avoid all the SMPs that are already inside them. I tried a squeezebox touch which I sold very quickly as this is a lot better as a transport. Cost me over £800 have all invoices looking for £450 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Captain, Feb 23, 2012
  2. Captain

Captain

Sale pending

Captain, Feb 25, 2012
Ask a Question