FS Posting on behalf of friend - Passive Promitheus TVC

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by larkrise, Jun 30, 2007.

1. larkrise

larkrise Sheepdogs prefer red wine

Hi - to be clear this isn't my amp, though I have owned one and highly reccomend them. A non-internet savvy media friend (in London) wants to sell on his Promitheus TVC - single ended RCA. It is new and boxed and unused. He's asking £150 ie no shipping or import duty costs and immediately available in the UK. Please pm if interested, he decided to go another direction. Would probably have to be a firm sale rather than loaned for a trial - but it's a great passive tvc and it is cheap.:)

larkrise, Jun 30, 2007
  2. larkrise

Tarzan

TVC pre-amp

iIs it possible to post pictures,thanks.:)

Tarzan, Jun 30, 2007
  3. larkrise

Thanks for all the enquiries on behalf of friend. very interstng how much interest so this tvc must still be in the frame - and rightly so in my view for the price. the owner believes he has sold it - supposed to be collected tommorow but as nothing is certain untill the deal is done, do get in touch if interested but with a contact no and e mail as I am passing this info on and becoming a bit of a go-between with no commission! . People that want pix please do a google search or this forum loads of info here. I'll post a sold notice when I hear it is no longer for sale.

larkrise, Jun 30, 2007
  4. larkrise

ADPully

Is this still for sale? I am very seriously interested phone 01993883882 have cash waiting andy

ADPully, Jun 30, 2007
  5. larkrise

I Am Told This Is Now Sold Thanks For The Interest

I Can Reccomend Park And Bikes Dual Mono Version Of This Amp - Better Build And Quality Dual Mono Makes For Greater Soundstage Imo

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2007
    larkrise, Jun 30, 2007
  6. larkrise

Parkandbike

If anyone is interested I probably have a Promitheus ref 4 for sale.

As noted on another thread I have replaced it with a Music First, which I prefer- just. Other people with others systems and other priorities might disagree, but all seem to agree that it's a close call either way and of course the Promitheus range is much cheaper.

The ref4 was top of the range until the two-box version was announced and it quite a bit more expensive than the basic model- see http://www.promitheusaudio.com/tvcreference.htm. However you do get extra goodies and flexibility.

It's out for evaluation at the moment, but it may be coming back. If anyone might interested, send me a pm. It's crazy to keep two very good and very similar TVCs when I only have one system!

Parkandbike, Jul 1, 2007
  7. larkrise

eitook Noob

pm sent!

eitook, Nov 26, 2007
  8. larkrise

Parkandbike

Yesterday out of the blue I had two enquiries abouut the ref 4 I advertised back at the beginning of July. Obviously I've replied, but, just in case there are others out there who are interested, I sold it shortky after advertising it.

Parkandbike, Nov 27, 2007
Ask a Question