FS Quad 989's Now sold

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by rodrat, Mar 12, 2007.

1. rodrat

rodrat

Having agonised over selling these, I have decided to do so as I am just not using them enough to justify the not inconsiderable space they take up. Two teenage daughters preclude dedicated listening as they can generate higher sound pressures. I purchased these a few months ago for £2350 plus shipping from the Audio Salon via ebay. I am not expecting to completely recoup the puchase price but would ask for sensible offers. I may consider a partial swop for a turntable or some Yamaha ns1000's although not an LP12 (been there, got the 'T' shirt) fancy a change. I need to raise some cash out of this to treat my long suffering wife to trip somewhere.

They are in black and in excellent condition. I have the boxes but not the packaging as they were bubble wrapped when shipped to me.

I can accept most forms of payment (credit and debit cards via paypal) but on the more risky types of payment such as paypal/cheques , I will require ten working days clearance apart from well established forum members.

Collection is advised. I am happy to demo prior to purchase.

I would prefer any interested parties to email me for further discussion or info.

rod dot reimann at ntlworld dot com

Rod

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2007
    rodrat, Mar 12, 2007
Ask a Question