FS Starter Classical Collection

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lordsummit, Mar 30, 2007.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

I've got about 350 (I haven't counted them but there's a lot!) classical records which would make a brilliant starter collection for someone. They're mostly stuff that has come out of collections I've bought and haven't wanted. (I've got about 2000 of my own there's only so much I can get away with) There is a lot of good stuff in there, but nothing collectable. There is almost certainly though everything you would need to work through to get a good idea of classical music from Baroque through to the early 20th Century. Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Prokofiev, Rachmaninov, were all in the handfull I pulled out last night.
    I'm not promising they're all perfect, and I'm not promising you won't end up giving some to an unsuspecting charity shop, but if you want a good classical starter collection, and would like to know more about classical music it's hard to think of a better way to start.
    £75 I'm not posting it, but if you want to collect it can be organised at any time almost in Rochdale

lordsummit, Mar 30, 2007
  2. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

Make an offer if you're interested, I might meet you somewhere if that helps

lordsummit, Apr 2, 2007
  3. lordsummit

Dom_ --->

Shame i am at the wrong end of the country. Fancy a trip to junction 6 on the m25?

Dom_, Apr 2, 2007
Ask a Question