FS/Swaps: Naim 72, Linn LK100, ATC SCM7 + more.

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dc2100k, Jul 7, 2010.

1. dc2100k

dc2100k

FS/Swaps: Naim 72, Linn LK100, ATC SCM7 + more.

As per the title I have the following items not being used at present due to a change in main speakers in my system (to Visaton B200 based OB designs). All prices include postage within the UK; please contact me for worldwide shipping on any of these items which I am happy to do at cost. I may also be able to deliver within reasonable distance of London N6. Pictures of these items available by PM or email to dc2100k(at)googlemail(dot)com

Naim 72:
    Very nice condition NAC 72 (SN. 89259) with the full complement of standard 321/729 boards including 322/4 Moving Magnet phono cards (other phono/aux input empty). Boxed. Functions perfectly, a couple of very minor marks to the textured black outer finish but these do not detract from what is a very nice preamp. £320 including UK postage.

Linn LK100:
    Good condition Linn LK100 25th Anniversary Edition power amp. 50wpc into 8 ohms, 80wpc into 4 ohms; plenty of grunt - I have driven SARAs fine with this. Cosmetically good but not perfect - a small graze to the textured finish to the rear of the casework and a small scratch to the very bottom of the chamferred front panel - both of these are never really seen in use but I mention them for completeness. Big Silver Anniversary plaque on bottom. If you want to make your Piano Black LP12 look like the Anniversary model then why not buy this and take the badge off the bottom ; ). I do not have the original box but will pack securely. £190 including UK postage.

ATC SCM7:
    Unmarked pair of the original SCM7s. Cherry finish with very dark blue grilles, badges correct and present. SN. 0089/90; must be roughly 6 or 7 years old. Great sound from a tiny sealed box; remind me of my late model Kan IIs on the end of a 250 but better soundstage away from the back wall. Boxed. RRP was around £550; I am looking for £240 including UK postage.

Target R4 stands:
    As used with the above. Cosmetically near perfect with no significant scratches. Heavily mass loaded, 8 spikes for the bases. No badges. 610mm tall, top plate almost identical to the SCM7 footprint. RRP was about £400 IIRC; I am looking for £160 collection only from London N6.

Goodmans Audiom 51 12" driver:
    This is a 12" single driver that I know literally nothing about but looks handsome on the bookshelves with its deep, dark blue cast frame and red foil label. I don't think it is full range but not sure; some gen on the internet suggests it was used in Valve Guitar amps of the 1960's. Offers.

I am looking to sell these or SWAP for any of the following, with cash in either direction depending on the relative values; my current NAP250 system exhibits too much Naim hiss for these 96dB sensitive speakers:
    Amplifiers of all types, but especially low-medium powered amps: valve based, pentode or triode, push/pull or single ended, EL34/84/5881/KT66/88/300B/2A3/PX4...what have you? Transistor amps, Class A, B, or D/T, Sugden A21A, Pass Aleph 3, DNM, Gaincard/clone, T-amp variants...again WHY? Also may be interested in subwoofers/pairs, especially dipoles; high-end interconnect, Benchmark DAC 1 or Lavry DA10, Linn Isobariks, anything else interesting, DIY not a problem as long as well executed and working.

Please PM, email on the address above or call me on 07960 672200 if interested. Happy to demo all items in London N6 if required. I am a new member here but have been on PFM since 2003.

Thanks, James.

dc2100k, Jul 7, 2010
Ask a Question