FS TEAC VRDS 10 CD Player/Transport £330 inc mainland UK post

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by SMEagol, Oct 23, 2008.

1. SMEagol

SMEagol Because we wants it...

I fancy a change so this is up for sale. Really I'd keep it but due to financial strain, and doofusly getting carried away on ebay she's up for flogs.
    Lovely condition, built like a tank, also had a brand new laser fitted by JS Audio in the last couple of weeks, so longevity is less of a worry unlike some of the other sad donkeys you see for sale, or the inferior 7's. This uses the legendary VRDS clamping system which Wadia's also employ. Used as a legendary transport, or a player in its own right. In original spec and NOT monkeyed about with! Which JS incidentally hates. Remote control included.

Looking for £340 inc mainland UK post.

VRDS 10's seem to be getting thinner on the ground these days and this ones in great condition. Cannot post images as boxed up at my mums at the mo - can do though - but if you'd like to buy now, please do! You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    SMEagol, Oct 23, 2008
  2. SMEagol

SMEagol Because we wants it...

bounce!

£330 , oh come on... as Jeremy Paxman would say. Right, pics on at the weekend if not sooner. Looks fab.

£30 less if you can collect from Bolton Lancs area.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    SMEagol, Oct 28, 2008
Ask a Question