FS Vinyl related items…Vinyl Record Make-Up! + Groovmaster etc, lower price!

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ga1960z, May 21, 2009.

1. ga1960z

ga1960z

My TWO (Brand New) GROOVMASTER'S fit LP's and also 45's and they allow thorough cleaning of your treasured second hand gems or charity shop finds. You are in full control when using this amazing device! clean your records with the supplied brush and a wet cleaning solution of your choice like L'Art du Son for example or even “soak†the vinyl under water for a short while if you have stubborn grime in the grooves of your records whilst keeping your paper labels dry. Rinse using SINK TAP WATER , PURIFIED WATER or FILTERED WATER to flush loose dirt & grime from the grooves and leave a “squeaky clean†record surface! essential when a "Record Cleaning Machine" is not quite enough, includes = 1 x pair of transparent polycarbonate discs (one for each side of record) 1 x instructions, 1 x brush, 3 x threaded knurled knobs, 1 x receiver knob, 1 x foam centering adapter, rubber washers to stop water getting to the label if soaking, please read on….

Now at a lower price!...£20.00 each or your best offer + PP (was £25.00 each ono + pp)

Some people have reported very good results using a hand-held steam cleaner as an alternative way to cleaning vinyl records …i feel the Groovmaster device would be ideal for that type of cleaning method to keep the label dry. (type Steam Cleaning Records into any search engine )

I also have the following to sell if any one is interested?…

1 x 100ml bottle of VINYL RECORD MAKE-UP with tutorial cd + brush… you paint on - let dry - peel off (brand new brush, bottle never opened)

1 x Super Exstatic carbon fibre & velvet disc cleaning pad (hardly used)

1 x WHSMITH Anti-static Turntable Mat (hardly used)

Please PM if interested in any of the above…or if you need any pictures or questions answering, thank you for looking.

Gary.

ga1960z, May 21, 2009
  2. ga1960z

ga1960z

Sorry, i posted the original advert as well as the new one Doh! still finding out how to use the site!

ga1960z, May 21, 2009
Ask a Question