Hello from luxembourg

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by packtech, Mar 25, 2009.

1. packtech

packtech

Hi Guys n Gals,

New here so just to say Hello and a quick description of my kit, used and stored.

Presently in use:

Michell Gryodeck, Rega arm Benz Microglider Cartridge, NVA aplification Including the new TES Mono Power Amps and Passive Pre amp, Shanling CDT 100 T Valve CD Player, and Magneplaner MG 3.3r's

In store Upstairs:

Garrard 401, Mayware Formula 4 arm, no cart. B&O 4000 with B&O MMC 20 CL, Michel Hydraulic Reference . SME 3009 imp with damper and Benz Micro Glider Mc cart, Thorens td 160 with shure cart, and some old Technics Direct Drive Thingey..

Denon POA 4400's, TVA 1X power amp, Cayin A 88-T Valve Power amp, Crimson Electrik Power Amp.

Meridian 206 pre and Compact Disc player, Rogers ht88 Tuner ( excellent) and a couple of tape players and various pre-pre amps..

I used to be an equipment kind of guy until i found NVA..now i am a music kind of guy.

I used the NVA A80's and just upgraded to the new Statement Range and i thought the A 80's were good...hell the statement range is just excellent..a steal at the price, it would make you weep to hear what i tried in the past, Naim NAP 250, Krell... anyhow, i have some more music to listen to..

More chat tomorrow if i can tear myself away from the music.

packtech, Mar 25, 2009
Ask a Question