Help with my first Hifi system

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Scott Farthing, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Scott Farthing

Scott Farthing

Hi all,

A few months ago I decided I wanted to buy myself my first Hifi system. Without much knowledge I popped into Richer Sounds and tried out the Q3500, Bronze Audio 5 and 6 with CXA60. Which all sounded amazing to me. But that's coming from someone who have never owned a good sound system before.

The more I look through forums, the further I get to making a decision on what to purchase. Hence why I've come to the forums for some advice.

A bit of information below.

Speakers & Amp
    Budget £1,000 - £1,200

Music taste - I mainly listen to electric music. But I also listen to a lot of indie bands, films scored ect.

The speakers will be placed in a L-shaped living room, which I know isn't ideal. The living room is pretty big, though, 18 x 18. At the moment I have my sound system in one of the corners of the room, which is next to the window.

With my musical taste, took size, and budget what would you recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Farthing, Aug 12, 2017
  2. Scott Farthing

Roxbrough

Roxbrough, Aug 13, 2017
Ask a Question