Hooking up monitors to an audio interface.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Seifer780, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Seifer780

Seifer780

M-AUDIO Fast Track Ultra is the interface that I'm using with Behringer Truth B2030A's.

I've got a USB cable going from the computer into the interface going into the port labeled (USB 2.0). Then I have 1/4" connected to the OUTPUT holes of ports 1 and 2, connecting to the powered and working speakers' XLR input ports. It's 1/4" to XLR cables.

Running on Windows 10 on the Analog Outputs 1/2, the Software Returns tab shows it senses the audio and it goes up and down. 0 activity on the Hardware Inputs (I assume the speakers). My volume mixer is set to Line 1/2 and it senses audio.

All 4 white buttons on the interface are depressed so it uses the rear audio jacks. Channels 1 and 2 on gain are up a bit, as well as the Main output. No sound from the speakers.

Thoughts? I'm sure that I have hooked up something wrong, but I cannot think of what.

Attached Files:

Seifer780, Sep 30, 2017
Ask a Question