HP nx7300 laptop for sale. Very robust and very nice

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lAmBoY, Nov 2, 2009.

1. lAmBoY

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

Not your usual 'home laptop', this is a serious laptop for professionals designed for reliability and a joy to use. It ooses quality that my beloved work Dell latop simply doesnt show.

Offer me a fair price and Ill let you know. I have 2 for sale looking for around the £200 mark each.

These were used at work for marketing days so little usage. Very clean but no OS. I can ship with windows7 RC but you will have to put your own OS on there. I have played with Ubuntu and it works a dream. Being HP all the drivers should be in Widows itself or on the net for free. Win7 RC worked perfectly for me straight away.

There is a microsoft OEM product key for Vista business on the base but I dont have the Vista install CD.

I have 2 for sale and about to punt on fleabay but would rather sell to a zerogainer as I know they would go to a good home.

These would be great paired up to NAS and a USB DAC.

More details here: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc...etbooks/hp-compaq-nx7300-ru458et-26841/review

Any questions PM me.

Ta //lamboy

lAmBoY, Nov 2, 2009
Ask a Question