Is There Life Outside Music.....!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by nando, Jul 1, 2012.

1. nando

nando nando

well i think that sometimes we try to convince ourselfs that there is, sitting donw at home alone one day last week watching "fools &horses" early on the day when the phone rung, surprice it hardly rings now days, hello, and old friend of mine wanted to come around for a beer and a chat, very well i said, when he got here he was surpriced that the hi-fi was not turned on , he brought along lot's of ales but no music, after a few jars of ESB, he convinced me of turning the hi-fi on, vinyl was hes preference, oh , oh are my hands stabled , uhmm so far yes, we sat down and litened to vintage reggae, soul, jazz,fusion, and time went fast time to go for a pub grub, the only conversation that occur was music and what memories it brought back, now nice and merry we got back to a nice bottle of rioja, that rejuvinated my youth on music so i went in my archive and i first picked up was JIMY HENDRIX EXPRIENCE 2live at CLARK UNIVERSITY 1968 , that send us to another planet, then i found 180 gms pressing of DIRE STRAITS "MAKING MOVIES, by that time did not matter how late it was, infact we did not care, but all things in the age that i am i wanted to play on more lp, hence PINK FLOYD 30TH ANNIVERSARY OR 180 GMS OF DARK SIDE OF THE MOON, who said there is another world with out music ? P.S. He missed the train home, HAPPY DAYS, sorry to bore you :)

nando, Jul 1, 2012
  2. nando

Heavymental

Ha. The number of times when it gets too hard to actually turn the thing off. Each song takes you another 4 or so minutes deeper into the night! Almost impossible to turn it off mid track and when you're listening, another song pops into your head to dig off the shelf. So easy to get carried away.

Heavymental, Oct 2, 2012
  3. nando

nando nando

funny that, my dear wife has made it a way of life that saturday's and sundays at night there is no TV straigh to my music room with a nice bottle of rioja or two and music till early hours, bliss :)

nando, Oct 13, 2012
Ask a Question