Italian beauties for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by julesd68, Dec 10, 2010.

1. julesd68

julesd68

For sale here I have a new pair of Chario Syntar 100T floorstanders - they have had about an hour's use!

They have the wonderful signature Chario sound - rich, airy and involving; never harsh, making long listening sessions a real pleasure.

The finish on these Italian beauties is a lovely warm Cherry and the real wood veneers are absolutely stunning to look at; I just love the unique grain patterns on these.

They are a three way design with a downwards firing subwoofer. 88db sensitivity, rated at 4 Ohm. Size is 860 x 180 x 260.

Reason for sale is that my Chario Syntar standmounts make more sense in my living room.

I got a great deal on these from a dealer which is why I can offer these at £280 - that is less than half the new price!

PM me with your email address and I can actually send you a Chario brochure which has all the details.

Collection from North London preferred but I may be able to get the original boxes for these ...

Photos to follow. Thanks for looking! :)

julesd68, Dec 10, 2010
Ask a Question